PhD in Nanosciences and Nanotechnology was conferred by JoÅ¾ef Stefan International Postgraduate School, Ljubljana, Slovenia, E-mail: [email protected]
Allied Academies with 20 years of excellence in organizing scientific conferences/symposiums/meetings has stood up to acknowledge the contribution of young researchers/scientists in the field of Nephrology with a token of appreciation in the form of “Young Researchers Forum Award”
With triumph of “3rd International Conference on Organic Chemistry”, Allied Academies takes pride and honour to announce “4th International Conference on Organic Chemistry”, which is going to be held on November 23-24, 2020 in Berlin, Germany with a radical theme “Exploring the New Dimensions and Advancements in Organic Chemistry”
Awards for Young Researchers at Environmental Toxicology 2020: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Environmental Toxicology 2020 young research forum.
Stepping ahead with an idea of honouring the talented Young Researchers, Scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme, World Nephrology 2020 promulgated Young Researcher Form Award to encourage the new era with all efforts to promote professional development, opening new channels for budding academicians by providing platform to share with world-class experts with eminent experiences in the field of Nephrology
Nominations for Young Researcher’s Forum Award: Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only early 25 presentations acceptable at the Organic 2020 under Young Researcher Forum.
• Bestow – CPD certified Young Scientist Award with certification
• World-class platform to share Oral talks.
• Opportunity to build professional network with eminent researchers in the field
• Latest research updates from Fellow scientists
• Abstract publication with unique DOI number in International Journal
• Opportunity to meet business realm.
• Provides strong platform to promote across the globe in the field
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs
• All submissions must be in English.
Organic 2020 with pronounced pride inviting all eminent young researchers of various Universities, societies and associations from all corners of the sphere in the field of Nephrology to speak on their research and experience.